Employment Opportunities (EO) is a job clearinghouse for not-for-profit long-term care and senior housing organizations. A one-time monthly listing for Positions Available for LeadingAge Wisconsin members/subscribers is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. The fee for non-members for a one-time monthly listing for Positions Available is $100 for a direct reply ad and $125 for a blind ad.
A one-time monthly listing for Position Wanted is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. Additionally, blind ads for Position Wanted must be submitted with 10 copies of the applicant's resume. Please mail to the LeadingAge Wisconsin office.
Employment Opportunities are included in our weekly newsletter, e-News. However, due to all the rapid changes with COVID-19, LeadingAge Wisconsin staff has temporarily discontinued sending issues of e-News, but instead are sending COVID-19 Updates on a daily basis.
Please electronically submit your Employment Opportunities ad to Sarah Paterson at: SPaterson@LeadingAgeWI.org. Thank you!
EO-183 - May 14, 2021
- Executive Director – Shakopee, MN
- Regional Traveling DON – WI, MN, ND
- RN Clinical Reimbursement Specialist – Minneapolis, MN
- Director of Finance – Brookfield, WI
EO-182 - May 13, 2021
- Nursing Home Administrator - Janesville, WI
- Director of Nursing - Janesville, WI
EO-181 - May 11, 2021
- MDS Coordinator – Whitewater, WI
- RN MDS Nurse – Galesville, WI
- Assisted Living Director, RN – Stoughton, WI
EO-180 - May 10, 2021
- Dining Assistant (Part-time) - Sauk County, WI
EO-179 - May 3, 2021
- Director of Nursing (DON) - Rock County, WI
EO-178 - April 26, 2021
- President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Pittsburgh, PA
EO-177 - April 15, 2021
- Nursing Home Administrator - Footville, WI
- Director of Nursing - Footville, WI
EO-176 - April 14, 2021
- Registered Nurse Manager - Viroqua, WI
Looking for employees? Labor market information?
Resources for employers?
Get free assistance on the Internet from the Department of Workforce Development.
To Search for Qualified Employees and General Information
The Department of Workforce Development Home Page is a complete guide for employer information, available employees, and Wisconsin's labor laws.
Use JobNet to list openings and enter job orders with Wisconsin's job search system. You'll also find your nearest Wisconsin Job Center.
For Labor Market Information and Employer Resources
The Wisconsin Business Resource Network is a comprehensive site on taxes, health and safety, human resources, business development and more.
WORKnet is a gateway for Wisconsin labor market information.
The Office of Economic Advisorsassists in labor trends analysis.