Employment Opportunities (EO) is a job clearinghouse for not-for-profit long-term care and senior housing organizations. A one-time monthly listing for Positions Available for LeadingAge Wisconsin members/subscribers is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. The fee for non-members for a one-time monthly listing for Positions Available is $100 for a direct reply ad and $125 for a blind ad.
A one-time monthly listing for Position Wanted is $50 for a direct reply ad and $75 for a blind ad. Additionally, blind ads for Position Wanted must be submitted with 10 copies of the applicant's resume. Please mail to the LeadingAge Wisconsin office.
Employment Opportunities are included in our newsletter.
Please electronically submit your Employment Opportunities ad to Sarah Paterson at: SPaterson@LeadingAgeWI.org. Thank you!
EO-287 - June 30, 2022
- Experienced Program Administrator - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
EO-286 - June 22, 2022
- Director of Nursing – Cedarburg, Wisconsin
- Nurse Manager/Administrator - Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- CBRF Manager - Kenosha, Wisconsin
EO-285 - June 15, 2022
- Assisted Living Manager – Oshkosh, Wisconsin
EO-284 - June 10, 2022
- Adminstrator – Lancaster, Wisconsin
EO-283 - June 8, 2022
- Executive Director – Wausau, Wisconsin
EO-282 - June 7, 2022
- Director of Nursing – West Bend, Wisconsin
- Nurse Manager – West Bend, Wisconsin
EO-281 - June 2, 2022
- Nursing Home Administrator – Galesville, Wisconsin
EO-280 - June 1, 2022
- Director of Nursing – Wyocena, Wisconsin
EO-279 - May 26, 2022
- Social Worker-Senior – Union Grove, Wisconsin
- Wound Care and Restorative Nursing Specialist – Union Grove, Wisconsin
Looking for employees? Labor market information?
Resources for employers?
Get free assistance on the Internet from the Department of Workforce Development.
To Search for Qualified Employees and General Information
The Department of Workforce Development Home Page is a complete guide for employer information, available employees, and Wisconsin's labor laws.
Use JobNet to list openings and enter job orders with Wisconsin's job search system. You'll also find your nearest Wisconsin Job Center.
For Labor Market Information and Employer Resources
The Wisconsin Business Resource Network is a comprehensive site on taxes, health and safety, human resources, business development and more.
WORKnet is a gateway for Wisconsin labor market information.
The Office of Economic Advisorsassists in labor trends analysis.